Our staff are Master Electricians, and our company is a registered and accredited member of Electrical Contractors Association New Zealand (ECANZ), and an accredited member of Electrical Safety Organisation (ESO).
These associations underline our commitment to quality and service, while also giving us access to the latest in industry information and support.
Electrical Manager Paaka Houkamau oversees all projects – big or small, industrial, commercial or domestic, in the Gisborne region. He has the support of a top team of electricians, who bring a diverse range of talents to the company, providing the highest level of service to our ever-expanding client base.
What we can do:
- Housing installations and rewires
- Data and phone installation
- Domestic, commercial and industrial electrical installations
- Maintenance contracts
- Water pump maintenance and repairs
- Centralised metering
- Overhead to underground conversions
- Call-outs 24/7
- Emergency lighting
- Electrical testing and inspection
- Appliance testing and tagging
- Security and fire systems
- Automatic door maintenance, servicing and compliance
- Solar installations
Electrinet is committed to constantly up-skilling our staff and has apprentices on pathways with Electricity Supply Industry Training Organisation (ESITO) and Electro-Technology Industry Training Organisation (ETITO).
Call us for a free, no obligation quote on any electrical requirement, including -
- Electrical – domestic, commercial or industrial
- Electrical designs, quotations, solutions and scope of works
- Appliance testing
- New underground mains installation
- Meter relocation
- Automatic gates and doors
- Cable fault finding
- DVS installations
- TV installations
We are members of: